What's "My Bookshelf?" How do I email My Bookshelf?
My Bookshelf is a place in which to store books for later review or purchase. Bookshelves are web account specific, while shopping carts are account number specific.
How do I email My Bookshelf?
- Add any product(s) to your bookshelf.
- Click on the “My Bookshelf” link on the left menu.
- Click “Email the items in My Bookshelf to a friend” link at the top of the product list.
- Fill in the information to whom you wish to send the list.
- Click send.
How do I change my password?
- Sign in at http://www.matthewsbooks.com
- Click the "My Account" link in the upper right hand corner, under Quick Search.
- Click the "Change user name or password" link.
- Enter the password you would like in both the "Password" and "Confirm" fields.
- Click the "Update" button.
How do I recover my password?
- Navigate to the Password Recovery page.
- Enter your account number and user name. Click the "Send" button.
- Enter the answer to the recovery question. Click the "Go" button.
- A new temporary password will be sent to the email address registered with this web account. Follow the "How do I change my password" instructions to change the temporary password to one of your choosing.
Why doesn't my credit card show up on the checkout screen?
Credit cards created with your web account require a billing address. Your credit card may not appear on the checkout screen if the address associated with the credit card has been deleted.
For security reasons, the credit card must be deleted and recreated. If there are no addresses available for choosing, a new address must be created before recreating your credit card. A new address may be created on the "Manage your addresses" screen, available under "My Account."
What's the difference between "Method On File" and web account information?
"Method On File" is a term used to reference the current information in your Matthews Book Company account file. This information is separate from your web account information and may be changed only by contacting your customer service representative. Addresses, emails, and credit cards created with your web account are for online ordering only.
Follow Matthews Book Co. on:
Copyright © 2001-2014 Matthews Book Company - All rights reserved. - 11559 Rock Island Ct., Maryland Heights, MO, 63043 - (800) MED-BOOK
This web site is best viewed with: Internet Explorer 5.5+, Firefox 1.5+, and Netscape 6.0+